Quick Reads

Start a new chapter

Quick Reads are brilliant, short new books by bestselling writers and celebrities. They are full of adventure, emotion and excitement and can be enjoyed by everyone.

If you’re too busy for long books; want a quick read for the train, tube or bus; or think reading is difficult or dull, Quick Reads are for you.

“With two kids it can be virtually impossible to read a 400-page book. But Quick Reads make it manageable. They have reignited my passion for reading!”

“My daughter bought me this book. I couldn’t put it down until I had read it cover to cover!”

“Books can be fun!”

“I felt as though I’d climbed a mountain.  I was very proud because it was the first proper book I’d read.”

“I am dyslexic and a busy mum of 3 young children.  These books are quick and easy to read, which also means I can spend valuable time with my children. My children see me reading and enjoying books which is great. They make me a better mum!”

Visit Quick Reads to find out more about 2014’s 6 brilliant new Quick Reads, free downloadable resources and lots of great ideas of how to get the most out of the books.

Quick Reads are now on Twitter and Facebook   – join us there for updates, ideas and special offers.

RESOURCES

Take a look at all the great World Book Day Resources that you can download FREE for use at home, in the classroom or in your bookshop or library.

Visit Resources »