Thank you for your interest in the Guides for World Book Day 2021. These will be available from the middle of January. Please check back here for the guides or sign up to the World Book Day newsletter and we’ll contact you when they are available on the site.
In the guides you’ll find everything you need to celebrate World Book Day in your school or nursery as well as ideas for celebrating reading for pleasure throughout the year including information about:
- 2021’s brilliant £1 book selection
- Share A Story Live – our exciting digital events programme, beaming authors and illustrators straight into your setting
- World Book Day Book Club – a new online reading community
- World Book Day Author & Illustrator Academy – each pre-recorded ‘lesson’ features our brilliant £1 authors & illustrators and includes downloadable related activities for each lesson
- Share A Story Corner – video stories to encourage families to read together
- Raising money, raising readers – fundraising ideas to help us change lives through reading.
We look forward to celebrating World Book Day with you on the 4th March 2021!